Saturday, December, 1 pm- 5:30 pm
Location: Washington Convention Center, Room 203
This session will showcase the nanotechnology tools enabling novel biological studies which provide means to investigate, monitor, and alter multiple systems and pathways relevant to the cancer process and to identify key biochemical and genetic effectors which might be best directed using novel molecular therapies.
* Jerry Lee (Chair), National Cancer Institute, NIH
* Piotr Grodzinski, National Cancer Institute, NIH
* Milan Mrksich, University of Chicago
* David Sept, Washington University in St. Louis
* Zong Ling (ZL) Wang, Georgia Tech
* Muhammad Yousaf, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
* Raoul Kopelman, University of Michigan
* Leland WK Chung, Emory School of Medicine
* Douglas Hanahan, University of California, San Francisco
We hope you will be able to join us.
The NCI Alliance for Nanotechnolgy in Cancer